Phoenician Engineering Grinders
Why Phoenician Engineering is our top choice in grinders
We are proud to carry Phoenician Engineering grinders. As the name implies, Phoenician Engineering is based right here in Phoenix. This has given us the exciting opportunity to be one of the first head shops to carry Phoenician grinders. What they have created is an incredibly well thought out grinder with vast improvements over your average grinder.
So what exactly makes Phoenicians different from other brands out there?
Phoenician Engineering is a great local eco-friendly business that takes quality very seriously. Because all of their grinders are produced right in their own factory they have the ultimate quality control. All materials are premium and domestically sourced. The result of this stringent commitment to quality is quite possibly the best grinder available.
Some of the innovations in Phoenician grinders include:
- Inter-locking notch system / Non-threaded
- Easy grip exterior
- Specially designed diametrically shaped teeth which produce a chop versus a shred keeping your material intact for a better consistency
- Premium pollen screen with fibonacci spiral support which prevents warping of the screen. Screens are replaceable and choice of mesh can be made
- Beveled bottom pollen catch tray for easy pollen removal (specifically engineered scraper included)
- Extra strong magnetic top
- Built in paper slot in large models (as shown)